Skip To Main Content



Home Security

Changhua County Police Department provides the “Services of Protection Home Security for Foreign Residents” during Chinese Lunar New Year Period.

  1. Eligible for applicationThe citizens and foreign residents who live in Changhua County.
  2. Terms of applicationThe enrollment is open to those who will be away from their homes for more than one day.
  3. Ways to applyCall Police hotline-110 or apply in person at your local police station.
  4. Contact InformationThe applicant is required to provide the related information, e.g. the name, address, duration of being away from home, and the phone numbers(including the person to contact in case of an emergency and trusted neighbors).
  5. Deadline for registrationAvailable at every Chinese Lunar New Year Period.
  6. Content of serviceUpon receiving your request, the police will focus the regular patrol around your house while you are away to strengthen security maintenance and make you feel relieved while traveling.